Terms & Conditions
BOSTITCH Q3 REDEMPTION OFFER PROMOTION
Purchase period is 1st FEBRUARY 2021 – 30th JUNE 2021
- Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Customers who participate in this promotion agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is STANLEY BLACK & DECKER AUSTRALIA PTY LTD ABN 82 000 021 938, (“Promoter”) of 810 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill, VIC 3128 AUSTRALIA.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only aged 18 years or over.
- Directors, officers, management, employees and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate and the agencies and companies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The promotion commences for purchases on 01/02/2021 and ends for purchases at 11:59pm AEDT on 30/06/2021 (“Purchase Period”). The promotion commences for entries on 01/02/2021 and ends for entries at 11:59pm AEDT on 14/07/2021 (“Entry Period”).
- To be eligible to enter and to enter, individuals must complete the following steps:
a) Purchase a selected BOSTITCH Air Tool from a participating retailer, during the Purchase Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
b) The selected BOSTITCH Air Tools included in a qualifying transaction are:
|Model Number||Product Description|
|F28WW||28° Wire Weld Framing Nailer|
|F33PT||33° Papertape Framing Nailer/Metal Connector Nailer|
|PN50||Mini Impact Nailer|
|N66C-1K||15° Coil Siding Nailer|
|N75C-1||15° Sheathing / Siding Nailer|
|N89C-1||15° High-Power Coil Framing Nailer|
|DA1564SP-A||Smart Point™ 15 GA "DA" Style Angled Finish Nailer|
|FN1664SP-A||Smart Point™ 16 GA Straight Finish Nailer|
|BT1855SP-A||Smart Point™ 18GA Brad Nailer|
|HP118K||23GA Pin Nailer|
|SX1838K||18 GA Finish Stapler|
|SL1838BC||18 GA Cap Stapler|
|MIIIFS||Hardwood Flooring Stapler|
c) From a participating retailer included in a qualifying transaction are:
|HOME TIMBER & HARDWARE|
|OTHER INDEPENDENT TOOL SPECIALISTS|
d) Visit BOSTITCHREDEMPTIONS.COM.AU and follow the prompts to the redemption entry page. Input the requested details including First name, Surname, Mobile Phone Number, Email Address, Residential address, Suburb, Postcode, State, Occupation, How did you hear about the promotion, Amount spent on BOSTITCH product/s, Tool/s purchased, Retailer where the Qualifying Purchase was made and then upload the purchase receipt for Qualifying Purchase and submit the fully completed online entry form during the Promotional Period. One (1) online entry form must be submitted for each transaction/purchase receipt. Multiple entries are permitted to a maximum of five (5) claims per customer, however, claims must be submitted individually.
- Entrants must retain their original receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a redemption offer. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the retailer store details of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Entries may only be submitted online and in the correct form provided for at the website and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter for the Promotion Period of 01/02/2021 to 30/06/2021 by 14/07/2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone or internet communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Delivery may take up to 60 working days from receipt of entry. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- If any redemption is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- Redemption offers or parts of the prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Limited stock and sizes available, while stocks last.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, weather, site issues, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Businesses and/or its authorised representative; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of the prize.
All promotions are only valid for those residing in Mainland Australia (including Tasmania and other major Australian off shore islands). The Promoter reserves the right to withhold delivery if the stated delivery address falls outside of these locations.